Rules for Admission & Withdrawal


  1. Children joining in KG or Class First will bring Birth Certificate with the application for admission.
  2. Student on transfer from another school has to submit School Leaving Certificate from the previous school. However, those coming from other state must produce the school Leaving Certificate duly countersigned by the District Education Officer of the respective District.
  3. At the time of the admission, students will pay all charges, including admission / term fee along with monthly fee.


  1. Parents are requested to give application for withdrawal of their child before 10th day of the month.
  2. School Leaving Certificate will be issued only after all dues have been paid and a clearance chit obtained from the teacher- in-charge.
Back to Top